2 thoughts on “November 2013 Newsletter

  1. Lyman Collins

    While we do note that there is a raindate, we try very hard not to use it. We will only resort to attempting to hold ArtWalk the following Sunday if it is truly bad weather — ice, snow or very heavy rain. We are monitoring the forecast and at this point it only appears that it will be cold with a chance of showers so we’re all keeping our fingers crossed!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>